1) Voluntarily send personal information, such as name and surname, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses. For example, Website Design Tree may collect your information from you to respond to a blog by one of our staff or perhaps allow us to respond to a question from you;
2) We receive and store only particular types of information whenever you contact us. For example, like most sites, we use "cookies."
3) IP addresses;
4) The information included on the pages people visit;
5) Analytics details such as application types and versions, operating system, screen adjustment, color depth, network location, language, and time spent on the site.
1) Internal review;
2) Improve the content of our site;
3) Informs users (who provide us with voluntary contact details and agree to be contacted by Website Design Tree) of upcoming events, exciting details, and regular WebsiteDesignTree updates.
WebsiteDesignTree currently does not sell or share personal information with third parties, nor do we have many partners. We will only email you about WebsiteDesignTree updates when you request or subscribe to one of our services. And - if at any time you do not want to receive an email from us, all you need to do is inform us at [email protected].
We must retain the right to use or disclose any information as required to satisfy any law, regulation, or lawful request, to protect the integrity of the site or the policies of the site or to prevent unauthorized use of the site, or to co-operate with any law enforcement investigation or public safety inquiries. We must also reserve the right to share information with the next business associated with the merger, sale of products, or other company changes in connection with the site.
We take every precaution to ensure the security of your personal information. Access is limited to those involved in the management or execution of a request or investigation. For your information, entertainment, and various other reasons, this site contains links to other sites. WebsiteDesignTree no longer deals with the privacy practices or content of those websites. We may wish to use customer information to discover new, unexpected items not included in our privacy notice from time to time. If our information practices change from time to time in the future, we will post policy changes on our site to notify you of these changes and empower you to opt-out of these new methods. If you are concerned about how your information is being used, please review our site from time to time.
All company logos and trademarks appearing on our website are the property of their respective owners. We are not affiliated, associated, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with these companies or their trademarks. The use of these logos and trademarks does not imply any endorsement, affiliation, or relationship between us and the respective companies. We solely use these logos and trademarks for identification purposes only. All information and content provided on our website is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information provided on our website. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
Discuss your Web Design idea with our consultants today